Have you refined your previous web analytics programs through Stephane Hamels maturity model? Attended the last web analytics Wednesday? Discussed social media with Jim Stern at eMetrics? Does quantifying offline influence on the web keep you up at night? Do you ponder attribution models in your free time?
If so, you could be the next Leader of Deluxe Corporations dynamic Digital Analytics team.
At Deluxe, we’re committed to creating a compelling work environment and opportunities for our employees to grow – both professionally and financially. The “Deluxe Way”, as our employees say, is built on cultivating a culture of openness, trust and respect while recognizing accomplishments and celebrating successes.
We offer a variety of challenging and exciting opportunities in different and dynamic industries and disciplines from marketing to manufacturing. Our employees are enthusiastic, collaborative, creative and focused squarely on meeting our customers’ needs.
When it comes to benefits, our Total Rewards package is full of benefits that not only reward hard work and results, but also acknowledge our employees personal and family time. In fact, we place a premium on work-life balance and keeping our employees refreshed and invigorated.
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity with growth potential, a supportive culture and work-life balance, search our listings, build an online profile at Deluxe.com or contact a Deluxe location nearest you today.
Deluxe is currently seeking a Director of Digital Analytics.
This role reports to the Executive Director of eBusiness and manages a team of senior analysts, UER experts and tag implementation specialists.
We are an Omniture shop, owning Site Catalyst, Discover, Recommendations and the Insight platform as well as a number of qualitative analysis tools including Tealeaf, iPerceptions and Clicktale.
Key responsibility is to develop and deliver overall strategy of how to leverage web analytics, UER and optimization to drive business results. Specifically, utilize web data and analysis to create concise conclusions and recommendations for improving the user experience, increasing conversions, optimizing marketing and merchandising, and positively impacting companys return on investment.
Collaborate with IT on deployment of Omniture web analytics toolset across multiple company websites.
Key analytic planning role to ensure optimization of Omniture modules (i.e., Site Catalyst, Search Center, and Discover) as well as other identified tools to achieve best in bread web analytic practice for Decision Science.
Partner with eMarketing and eCommerce teams by providing web analytics and insights to make data driven decisions; communicate results to senior management.
Mentor staff on developing benchmark criteria for measuring online metrics through usage of most actionable KPIs, A/B and multivariate testing, and segmentation in the web space.
Manage staff in flawless and timely execution of standard and customized reports while maintaining consistent, standardized reporting procedures.
Integrate data from different sources and track online performance as it relates to the total multi-channel business.
Partner with other analysts and business partners to create and present cross-functional view of the customer.
Work with IT department and business partners on requirements needed to support evolving state of web analytics.
Provide critical analysis and recommendations based on your analysis to senior management.
– Bachelor’s degree in a field that emphasizes quantitative methods (math, statistics, economics, computer science, etc.) or equivalent in web analytics.
– At least 7 years of work experience in web analytics discipline, preferably with Omniture expertise.
– Thorough knowledge, understanding and experience with web analytics best practices and techniques (i.e., A/B and multivariate testing, segmentation, conversions, etc.), web metrics, data tagging, Web 2.0 platforms, site measurement tools and running reports using SQL.
– Experience in deploying ClickStream analysis tools and strong proficiency in Omniture modules (i.e., Site Catalyst, Search Center, Discover, Genesis, and Test & Target).
– Exceptionally strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
– Highly proficient computer skills (including Excel, PowerPoint); SAS skills preferred as provides the ability to merge web analytic data with additional behavior data to have a robust view of the customer.
– Passion for the online marketing space with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and direct marketing principles.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with interpersonal and influencing skills (at all levels internally, externally and cross-functionally).
– Demonstrated leadership skills and prior experience in managing web analytic team.
– Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated strength in planning, organizing and project management skills to meet deadlines
** Please visit our Facebook and Blog to ask questions, get updates, and to better understand our culture.