The Digital Analytics Group is responsible for driving analysis and strategic thinking across all of the MEC client engagements and new business developments. We are looking for people that possess a solid foundation in statistical and economic theory to be applied to the dynamic world of interactive media planning and buying. Although prior experience is not required, a background in media, marketing or consulting is a plus. Digital marketing experience preferred but not required.
• Assist clients in defining measurement strategy, vision, and infrastructure requirements to support high level business and measurement objectives and improve client decision making
• Identify effective and innovative solutions to be used for Online Advertising (OLA), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Direct Marketing (DM), or Website measurement
• Apply various quantitative methods to analyze and interpret information from multiple data sources (database, research and syndicated)
• Create test designs and models, provide insight to analyses, and make recommendations
• Communicate and apply all online and offline capabilities as they relate to other agency disciplines
• Provide functional expertise in database marketing, integrated channel marketing (including web), analytical tools, techniques, and other infrastructure requirements
• Develop, test, and evaluate new tools in one area of functional expertise
• Provide client-team support to ensure high quality deliverables
• Development of customized client reporting models in Excel and Word
• Basic statistical modeling knowledge such as regression and correlation analysis required
• Create logical structures, clear storylines and conclusions
• The Analytics Manager will lead one or more analysts to complete the various levels of work and provide strategic oversight of projects
• MEC places significant importance on qualities such as intellectual curiosity, responsibility, determination, creativity, flexibility, drive, and self-confidence. Must be highly motivated with a strong record of professional achievement.
• Experience in statistical modeling, database marketing, economic analysis, and/or agency/consulting experience a plus.
• Working knowledge of database design, applications, and data flows desired.
• Digital Attribution experience strongly preferred (for example, experience with Visual IQ, Adometry, Convertro)
• Ad serving experience preferred (DoubleClick, DART, Atlas)
• Prior advertising agency experience required
• Prior management experience required
• Basic knowledge of integrated marketing and customer relationship management disciplines desired.
• Possession of excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Strong working knowledge of relational databases and advanced knowledge with Excel (macros, VBA) and Access; SQL programming experience a plus.
• Candidates with 5+ years of experience will be considered
MEC delivers value by creating, implementing and measuring communication solutions that actively engage people with brands.
Media planning and buying : Digital media : Search : Acquisition marketing : Social media : Analytics and insight : Sport, Entertainment and Cause : Multi-cultural : Content : Retail : Integrated planning
Our 4,400 highly talented and motivated people work with domestic and international clients in 84 countries. We are a founding partner of GroupM.
To find out more, visit us at www.mecglobal.com\