-4 years management experience
-Experience designing and managing primary research
-Extensive knowledge of social media research & analysis
-Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with business leaders and to develop and implement analytics programs
-Understanding of the news landscape
-Expert knowledge of web analytics and specifically Omniture reporting and analytics capabilities
-Knowledge of both tv and digital syndicated measurement tools a plus
-Knowledge of multivariate statistics and datamining methods a plus
Duties: Under the leadership of the VP of CNN Brand and Multiplatform Research and Analytics, this position will be responsible for expanding research support for CNN brand, multiplatform, and social media initiatives. This person will lead a Manager and Analyst in developing new research to redefine and maintain a strong news brand and to optimize how the different CNN platforms work in combination. In addition, this role will develop and implement research to harness the power of consumer activity in digital media. These range from listening and mining the voice of the customer to encouraging sharing and recommendation of CNN content. This position will be located in New York.
MULTIPLATFORM REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
– Provide Cross-Platform and Social Media reporting for PR, Marketing and Promotion and Finance (including the development of business goals, identifying tracking metrics, producing estimates and tracking performance against targets).
– Collaborate with executives involved in multiplatform efforts to understand business objectives, share relevant knowledge about the media and measurement landscape, establish research priorities, define fiscally responsible research and analytics programs that will help optimize CNN’s performance, communicate findings, advise management of business opportunities based on those findings and track performance against objectives/estimates
SOCIAL MEDIA REPORTS
– Implement regular social media reporting to internal clients that is accurate, insightful, and easily digestible.
– Provide timely social media data and analysis to Public Relations for press releases.
VENDOR AND TOOL DEVELOPMENT
– Research and aquire accurate and time-efficient tools for social media data gathering, storage, analysis, and presentation purposes
– Develop and maintain vendor relationships; oversee vendor contracts and annual budgets
– Assess industry-wide trends and standards for data collection and analysis and uphold best practices for social media measurements
MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT
– Direct two positions: manager and analyst
– Manage daily workflow for ongoing reporting
– Provide training to develop skills and knowledge of direct reports
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.