Destination Maternity Corporation is the world’s largest designer and retailer of maternity apparel. In the United States and Canada, as of September 30, 2012, Destination Maternity operates 2,008 retail locations, including 625 stores, predominantly under the tradenames Motherhood Maternity, A Pea in the Pod, and Destination Maternity, and 1,383 leased department locations, and sells on the web through its DestinationMaternity.com and brand-specific websites. Destination Maternity also distributes its Oh Baby by Motherhood collection through a licensed arrangement at over 1,100 Kohl’s stores throughout the United States and on Kohls.com. In addition, Destination Maternity is expanding internationally and has exclusive store franchise and product supply relationships in India, the Middle East and South Korea. As of September 30, 2012, Destination Maternity has 119 international franchised locations, including 103 shop-in-shop locations and 16 Destination Maternity branded stores.
The Web Conversion Specialist, reporting to the Internet Metrics Manager, is primarily responsible for optimizing website conversion. The Web Conversion Specialist is responsible for the day to day management of website testing and conversion efforts to various traffic channels, while creating the best user experience possible.
– Manage Monetate Testing
– Site Search and Landing Optimization
– Maintain reporting of key metrics
– Minimum of a Bachelors degree in math, science or related field, along with 2-4 years of relevant experience
– Power user of Omniture, Google Analytics, or Core Metrics Applications (Familiar with the technology used to build, tag and track web sites)
– Proficient in a standard database queries and manipulation, using statistical tools like SASS
– Power Excel/ Access user capabilities
– Must be user and customer experience driven