OMNITEC SOLUTIONS, Inc., (http://www.omnitecinc.com) has an opening for a Web Metrics Analyst (Job # 10.0054 VA). This position is currently located at Defense Media Activity (DMA) in Alexandria, VA (22314), but will be relocating to Fort Meade, MD (20755), in July 2011.
Research topics will include Attitudinal Analytics, Form Analysis, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Online Customer Experience, Pathing Analysis, SEO, SERP, Unique Visitors/Page Views, etc.
Past experience with the use of analytics tools such as Google Analytics/Urchin, ForeSee Results, Omniture, eLogic, AWStats, W3Pearl and Webalizer is required. You must also be able to effectively analyze data, and present clear and concise results and possible action items.
As this position supports the federal government, U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is required.
Duty Location: This is an onsite requirement. From the time of hire to July 2011, the work location will be in Alexandria, VA (22314). From July 2011 and moving forward, the position will work from Fort Meade, MD (20755); this is a result of a congressionally mandated realignment of the organization.
If you are interested in this position, please submit resume and below screening questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If you were to make a job change, when can you accept and start a new job?
2. What is the main reason you would leave or have left your current position?
3. Do you have other current interviews that you feel will result in an offer within the next 2-5 weeks?
4. Are you able to work on-site/commute to Alexandria, VA (22314)? Do you realize the work location for this position will move next summer?
5. What is your salary requirement?
6. This work supports a federal agency, and U.S. citizenship is required.
– Are you a U.S. Citizen?
– What is/was your current/past Security Clearance?
7. What experience do you have in analyzing Web data and statistics, and generating usable, actionable items as a result of your work? Please provide examples.
8. What Web metrics tools do you have hands-on experience with?
9. Why should companies/organizations do Web analytics?
10. What industry sites, blogs and/or forums do you regularly read?
11. In your opinion, from a Web analytics perspective, what should the relationship be between an organization?s social media page and its official website?